Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A New Sports Blog + 2012 Progress Report!

I outlined several goals for myself in 2012 in my first blog post of the year. How are they coming along, you ask? Not too shabby, I guess, but there's still room for improvement.

So far I've:
  • Read The Scarlet Letter and started reading The Picture of Dorian Gray
  • Watched The African Queen
  • Lost another 4 or 5 lbs. (I'm still working out every day.)
  • Been playing Chess regularly.
  • Updated my journal every day (not yet today).
  • Blogged more often (Twice already this month!)
  • Been working on my writing portfolio slowly, but surely.
  • De-cluttered, some. I've been throwing stuff away and getting other stuff ready to sell.
And finally, I wrote a new article for Pocket Doppler: The 10 Most Heartbreaking Playoff Losses In Green Bay Packers History!

The article was inspired by the 37-20 beatdown the Packers suffered at the hands of the New York Giants this past Sunday. The loss came in at Number 5 on my list. Of the ten games, I've actually personally witnessed 8 of them. Lots of heartbreak in Packer land over the years... Head on over to Pocket Doppler and give it a read!

One other goal I've decided to add to my resolutions is to take better care of my teeth. I had a dental exam and I need to have a bunch of fillings. I brush twice a day, but I need to use an electric brush and I need to force myself to floss. I've been flossing at least every other day since my appointment. That's better than I was, but still not good enough.

Bring it on, 2012! I'm ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment