I had a craving for something Mexican inspired, so I whipped up this little recipe on the fly. Let me know what you think!
Cheesy Taco Bake Recipe:
1 LB Ground Beef
1 Packet McCormick Taco Seasoning
1 Can Black Beans
1 Box Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese
1 Bunch Green Onions (Finely Chopped)
1 Can Diced Tomatoes (Drained)
1 Can Rotel's Tomatoes & Chilis (Drained)
1 Can Sliced Black Olives (Drained)
1 Can Chopped Black Olives (Drained)
1 Bag Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain grease. Add taco seasoning, 1/2 cup water and black beans. Stir and simmer on low heat.
- In a separate, large pot, boil the Kraft macaroni noodles for 8 - 10 minutes as directed. Drain.
- Return noodles to large pot.
- Pre-heat Oven to 350 degrees
- Combine taco meat mixture with noodles in the large noodle pot. Add onions, tomatoes, Rotel's
- and black olives. Add Kraft cheese sauce and stir everything together in the large pot until well mixed.
- Spread mixture evenly into large glass baking dish. Top mixture with shredded cheese.
- Cover dish with tinfoil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Tostitos or Fritos "Scoops" chips and enjoy!