So far I've:
- Read The Scarlet Letter and started reading The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Watched The African Queen
- Lost another 4 or 5 lbs. (I'm still working out every day.)
- Been playing Chess regularly.
- Updated my journal every day (not yet today).
- Blogged more often (Twice already this month!)
- Been working on my writing portfolio slowly, but surely.
- De-cluttered, some. I've been throwing stuff away and getting other stuff ready to sell.
The article was inspired by the 37-20 beatdown the Packers suffered at the hands of the New York Giants this past Sunday. The loss came in at Number 5 on my list. Of the ten games, I've actually personally witnessed 8 of them. Lots of heartbreak in Packer land over the years... Head on over to Pocket Doppler and give it a read!
One other goal I've decided to add to my resolutions is to take better care of my teeth. I had a dental exam and I need to have a bunch of fillings. I brush twice a day, but I need to use an electric brush and I need to force myself to floss. I've been flossing at least every other day since my appointment. That's better than I was, but still not good enough.
Bring it on, 2012! I'm ready for you!
Post a Comment