The long awaited next-genified update of 1999's Quake III: Team Arena rocket jumps onto Live Arcade today, December 15th, 2010, for a suggested retail price of 1200 Microsoft Points ($15.00)!
From the Press Release:
- Enter the Fragfest: Supports up to 16-player 'Free for All' and team-based battles over Xbox LIVE and System Link.
- Deadly Arenas: Lava-filled ruins, deserted military bases and the chaotic void of outer space are your battlegrounds.
- Quad Damage: Over 15 pick-ups, power-ups, items and runes to boost your health, armor, ammo and abilities.
- Become an Arena Legend: Compete in over 75 missions, challenges and boss matches, in your pursuit to defeat Xaero, the Arena Champion.
- Claw Your Way to the Top: Check your standings against other gladiators on the Xbox LIVE leader boards and earn up to 12 achievements as you fight your way to fame.
- Hone Your Skills: Create a custom bot-match in any arena, in any game type.
- High Definition, Widescreen Picture!
- Fully customizable, re-mappable control scheme!
- Twelve never before seen maps alongside 33 classic id Software Arenas!
- All new single player campaign and single player challenge modes!
- 16 Player Multiplayer Support!
- Offline play vs. bots with greatly improved artificial intelligence!
- New Character Team and Sport Skins!
- Enhanced visual effects, including bloom and glare!
- Dolby 5.1 surround sound!
- Remastered Audio and New Music Tracks!
You can give the demo a whirl or queue up the full version download through Xbox Live Marketplace!
Remember Rule #1: FRAG Anything That Isn't You!
Post a Comment